HOW TO MOUNT rubber sole on powerisers
Pitch thread does not match exactly the holes in the aluminum hoof, which is the intention. It fits much better than this way. Also screws doesn't produce undesirable noise during jumping.
You can also use special screw glue.
- Screw first two rear bolts about a half li>
- Have another screw and push the sole of the country li>
- Under constant pressure drag toward one another, thus sole slightly cocked and the bolt locks into the insert li>
- in the same way and tighten the screw from the middle of the fourth li>
- little by little tighten all screws li>
- Thread the first screw about 2 threads li>
- Gradually screw the 2 remaining screws and threads while you may have to slightly stretch the soles li>
- Beware of overtightening in the case of helical screw li>
- Remember to use both washers li>